“Rolling Plains Management Corporation is seeking applicants for the position of Client Services Specialist at Workforce Solutions Child Care North Texas in Wichita Falls, TX. Applicants must possess one of the following a Bachelor Degree with major course work in child development or closely related field or an Associate Degree in child development or a high school graduate/GED.
The minimum work experience required is a customer service position working with low income families or three years' work experience in a Workforce Solutions Child Care support position.
- Previous eligibility determination preferred
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) helpful
Essential Job Functions
- Must have general knowledge of the state child care subsidy program and its purpose
- Must be able to accurately determine eligibility for potential families that need child care services
- Must be able to follow direction, prioritize job duties and manage time
- Be able to read and understand current policies and procedures related the child care subsidy program
- Must be able to communicate and identify with a diverse client caseload
- Must have excellent organizational skills
- Must have excellent mathematical skills
- Must have the ability to work in multiple databases and navigate quickly on the computer.
- Must have some business writing experience and have strong oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to contribute to a positive work environment and team development activities
- Must be detailed oriented and have the ability to multi-task
Interested applicants may apply online at www.rollingplains.org. Please attach resume, college transcript, and any other applicable documentation to the application. Applications must be received by 5 pm, Friday, February 5, 2021. Additional information may be obtained by calling Workforces Solutions Child Care at 940-723-8774. Rolling Plains Management Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and provider.”